Adjacent to the Château of Ternay this 180m2 gîte comfortably sleeps 10 people.
The former lodgings of the steward in the stables of the Château have recently been tastefully renovated. The gîte offers an ideal haven to discover the Loire Valley and the renowned châteaux as well as the theme parks Futuroscope and le Puy de Fou, and of course to taste the wines of our rich terroir.Our guests will be able to enjoy the beautiful 111 acre grounds containing trees which are hundreds of years old. Nature lovers, provided that they are absolutely quiet, will be able to observe the wildlife (wild boars, roe deer, stags, foxes, badgers, squirrels, birds of prey…)
Nature trail enthusiasts will not be disappointed with their stay at Ternay; the site is reputed for its flora (mainly wild orchids and different mushrooms and fungi, depending on the season and favourable climate conditions).
For the sporty there is a swimming pool, a badminton court and a table tennis table at your disposal.
There are other activities nearby.
We also provide board games and pétanque bowls for your enjoyment.
A free guided tour is available to all our guests.
We are always on hand if you have any queries or need any supplementary information.
- Entrance hall
- A comfortable living room with an open fire, TV, DVD player and hi-fi system
- A large dining room with library and board games.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
(Gas cooker, fridge freezer, dish washer, cafetière…)
There is a washing machine and a dryer for your use
- A shower room with hand basin and toilet
- A large garage with parking for two cars where the barbecue and table tennis table are stored.
- A large double bedroom with a 160/200cm bed
- A bedroom with two bunk beds (for four adults or children)
- A twin bedroom with 90/200cm beds
- A double bedroom with a 140/200cm bed
- A bathroom with bath and two hand basins
- A separate toilet
- A garden table, chairs and parasol
- A barbecue.
- The 111 acre grounds of the château with trees hundreds of years
old at your disposal.
- The château swimming pool set in a troglodytic site.
- A badminton court and table tennis table.
Bed linen provided
- Beds already made on arrival
- One bath towel, hand towel and wash flannel per person.
- Tea towels and table mats.
Furnishings and Number of Rooms
1. Living space and furnishings
Couchette, Fireplace, Carpet, Tiles, TV
1. Sleeping areas
1 Double Beds, 1 Baby Cots, Reading Lamp/Light, Bed Table